BTBS Token Purchase
Bit Base S.L., (hereinafter referred to as Responsible), is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
End of treatment:
To maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications, communications in reference to the Services, technical issues or changes in the same, by email, SMS, WhatsApp, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable communications. These communications will be made by the Responsible and related to its Services, or from its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- The data received by any of the means and/or channels of contact indicated on the website are used for the purpose of managing the requests or incidents communicated by the interested parties.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Forwarding the Web site newsletter.
- Manage the access and use of the Services by Users.
Legal basis for processing:
Consent of the person concerned.
Data retention criteria:
They shall be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing and when no longer required for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, 2007, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, BitBase must retain certain data generated or processed by them, in order to make them available to authorized agents.
Communication of data:
The Responsible informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, with the exception of:
- In those cases in which it is necessary for the provision of certain services, including but not limited to the registration and/or transfer of domain names, where the personal data of the interested party may be transferred or communicated to the competent National or International Registrant Authority or Body, in charge of the registration of the Domain Name in question.
- Suppliers that need access to your data for the provision of services that BitBase has contracted to such suppliers, and with whom BitBase has signed contracts for the processing of personal data necessary and required by law to protect your privacy.
- Public Administrations and banks for compliance with the legal obligations to which BitBase is subject due to its activity.
As a requirement established by ICANN, the holder of a Service contracted to BitBase that includes a domain name authorizes the publication of the data relating to the domain Holder that, according to the regulations, must be publicly accessible through WHOIS.
Rights of the User:
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with all your data including a copy of your ID card, or a letter to the address:
CARRER FONERÍA, 4 Barcelona. (C.P.08038) BARCELONA
Mandatory nature of the data provided
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields in the contact form or in the purchase form, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the Provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Responsible are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
All data requested through the Web site are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the Controller is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The Responsible Party guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
Last updated on September 15, 2021.